This is a mix of two recipes inspired by paleomg; one from fastpaleo and the other is a blondie recipe. I had some sweet potatoes leftover [=meaning they’re about to get old].
I had to improvise with the above recipes.
- 3 small to medium Sweet Potatoes
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup of light brown sugar
- 1 cup of milk chocolate chips
- 4 Tbs. of peanut butter
- 5 Tbs. of self-rising flour [or less if you prefer moisture]
- Olive Oil Baking/Cooking Spray
- Turn on oven at 350 degrees and spray 8×8 or 9×9 pan with olive oil cooking spray
- Boil [25 minutes] and mash the Sweet Potatoes
- Add the 3 eggs, olive oil, brown sugar, peanut butter and chocolate chips
- Use a mixer for 2-3 minutes
- Bake for 30-35 minutes